I want to start a project where I illustrate scenes from my dreams
- the humongous, bloated body of a fish with dried scales and milky white eyes drifting through the cosmos, trailed by tattered fins and viscera. A dead god.
- A room stuffed with cheap beds, full of soft creams and greens, with the sheets to one bed levitating above it.
- a creature that stares intensely at walls because it can always always see what is behind the wall, it follows with its eyes
- A man with holes in his chest and a girl with missing fingers who both insist they were sent to the land of the dead by mistake
- A boy who walks like a crab and watches from behind the sofa, he has eyes that look like gems and shell-hard fingers
This is terrifying. ;_; *hugs you*
*Internet stranger e-hug*
thanks you guys :’)
I always have weird dreams and I can’t tell if they’re poetic or just stupid anymore
Last night I had a dream that there was a dog following my friend, and I couldn’t understand why she looked so deathly afraid until I saw that the dog was wearing her mother’s face. It was talking to her in a low disjointed voice, trying to get her to touch it, but she was running to me, and I let her into my fenced yard. The dog couldn’t enter, so it circled around and begged us to let it in, please let it in, oh, you’ll regret this let me in let me in let me in, this horrible quiet voice spoken like it wasn’t sure how syllables fit together.
It was then my job to keep this creature contained, for though it couldn’t touch you, it could trick you into touching it and then it would eat your bones and take your face. No matter how hard I tried, people kept stopping to touch the dog, and I had to watch and cry as it consumed more and more. I think I eventually became so angry that I resolved to kill the creature, but it just laughed and laughed at me.
I know I should quit smoking but I probably won’t
I have so many people that want me to quit and they have good reason to want me to! I feel guilty just outright ignoring them, but
I just don’t want to quit
more kid drawings, this time feat. my lil bro! I’m finding that I really love drawing babies, with their huge ears and doe eyes and vacant expressions hahaha :>
before I go to bed have some baby Megs I doodled